BNF Information

About Us

BNF Bank, a key player in the Maltese financial services sector is licensed to operate as a credit institution in terms of the Banking Act. BNF Bank strives to be the Bank of Choice for individuals and businesses, driven by the highest principles of ethical and social responsibility.

The Bank offers personal and business clients highly personalised products and services, through a network of 12 retail branches equipped with ATMs and deposit machines spread across the Maltese Islands, along with an international presence through its branch in London. With a Corporate and Business Banking centre, a Treasury function as well as a strong team of Customer Care representatives, BNF Bank's long-term strategic objective is to strengthen its position and reinforce its values whilst making sure that the Bank is ready for future trends and challenges. Through the Commercial Banking arm, BNF Bank additionally offers a wide array of services to retail, family-owned businesses, small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) and other corporate customers.

JUD Investment Group Ltd, a subsidiary of Al Faisal International for Investment, one of Qatar's largest private diversified groups, is BNF Bank's majority shareholder having 92.4% stake in the Bank. The remaining 7.6% of shares are held by four Maltese shareholders: PG Holdings Ltd, Virtu Investments Ltd, SAK Ltd and Mizzi Capital Projects.

BNF Bank is Bank of the Year Malta by The Banker as published by the Financial Times for three consecutive years since 2020.

Our Values

We are a team of inspired people who believe that opportunities start with a conversation, through which we strive to understand your aspirations for tomorrow.

We pride ourselves on listening and making sure we understand our clients.

The values that guide our daily behaviour are at the basis of everything we do: Ambition, Responsibility and Empathy.

Ambition to us represents a strong desire to do and achieve. We embrace change and face challenges head on, while continually looking for solutions.

We take personal responsibility for growth and development, keeping in mind the community in which we operate. We want to share our knowledge and experience with our customers, who know they can count and depend on us, and who trust our word.

We are empathic because we have the ability to understand and share the feelings of others. We understand our customers’ needs to deliver quality service. Let’s start new conversations and create new opportunities. Let’s build a new future together.

Malta Stock Exchange
©2023 - BNF Bank p.l.c. – All Rights Reserved.
BNF Bank p.l.c. is a credit institution licensed by the MFSA to undertake.
The business of banking in terms of the Banking Act 1994.